Shanghai Disneyland

Local name上海迪士尼乐园 Shanghai Disneyland
LocationShanghai, China

Shanghai Disneyland Park is a theme park located in Pudong, Shanghai, China, that is part of the Shanghai Disney Resort. The park is operated by Disney Parks, Experiences and Products and Shanghai Shendi Group, through a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company and Shendi. Construction began on April 8, 2011. The park opened on June 16, 2016. The park operated in its first half-year with a visitor attendance of 5.60 million guests.The park covers an area of 3.9 square kilometres, costing 24.5 billion RMB. Shendi holding 57% and Disney holding the remaining 43%. The park has seven themed areas: Mickey Avenue, Gardens of Imagination, Fantasyland, Treasure Cove, Adventure Isle, Tomorrowland, and Toy Story Land.

On January 22, 2019, Disney Parks announced that an eighth themed land, City of Zootopia, based on Disney's animated film, Zootopia would be coming to the park. Construction on the land officially began on December 9, 2019.

Tags Theme Park
Download Download See more
Shanghai Disneyland Ticket from 54 USD

More information and contact

Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Disneyland_Park

Official Website https://www.shanghaidisneyresort.com/en/destinations/theme-park/

Address China

Coordinates 31°8'48.358" N 121°39'21.52" E

Tours and activities: Shanghai Disneyland

Shanghai Disneyland Ticket

from 54 USD

Shanghai: 3.5-Hour Old Shanghai City Tour

Instant confirmation
from 67 USD

Shanghai: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket and Optional Attractions

Bestseller
Skip the line
Instant confirmation
from 15 USD

Sygic Travel - A Travel Guide in Your Pocket

Download for free and plan your trips with ease
Enter your mobile phone number to receive a direct link to download the app:
Or just search for \"Sygic Travel\" in App Store or Google Play.
Sygic Travel Maps The world's first map app tailored for travelers
Use the app Not now