Komazawa Olympic Park

Local name駒沢オリンピック公園総合運動場
LocationSetagaya, Japan

Komazawa Olympic Park located on land in both Meguro and Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan, is a sports facility that was constructed for the 1964 Summer Olympics. Approximately 90 per cent of the park's area is in Setagaya Ward, with the remaining 10 per cent sitting within Meguro Ward.

The park includes an outdoor athletic and soccer venue, the Komazawa Olympic Park Stadium, the Komazawa Gymnasium and multiple additional soccer, baseball, swimming, tennis, jogging and cycling facilities.

Tags Sports CenterParkFreeEmergency Assembly Point
Download Download See more

Opening hours

Tokyo Olympic Memorial Gallery:
Daily: 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., closed every first and third Monday of the month.

Closed on the Year's End holidays (31 December - 1 January)

Admission

No entrance fee.

More information and contact

Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komazawa_Olympic_Park

Official website http://www.tef.or.jp/kopgp/en_index.jsp

Phone +81 3 3421 6199

Address 1-1 Komazawakoen, Setagaya, Tokyo 154-0013, Japan

Coordinates 35°37'31.576" N 139°39'40.754" E

Sygic Travel - A Travel Guide in Your Pocket

Download for free and plan your trips with ease
Enter your mobile phone number to receive a direct link to download the app:
Or just search for \"Sygic Travel\" in App Store or Google Play.
Sygic Travel Maps The world's first map app tailored for travelers
Use the app Not now